The mission of the High Sky Wing is to reconnect the Permian Basin and its visitors to the societal and economic impact of Midland Army Air Field and the sacrifices made by West Texans in that history. By coupling educational exhibits and historical aircraft, the High Sky Wing seeks to provide multiple generations of West Texans a moment of reflection and commemoration.
- Navion is chomping at the bit. December 3, 2017
- Christmas Lights Night Flights November 16, 2017
- Midland Army Air Field Museum Visits Grady School November 12, 2017
- HSW Prepares for Veteran’s Day Presentation at Grady School November 5, 2017
- How many wing members does it take to move a tank? September 27, 2017
- Upcoming Events