The mission of the High Sky Wing is to reconnect the Permian Basin and its visitors to the societal and economic impact of Midland Army Air Field and the sacrifices made by West Texans in that history. By coupling educational exhibits and historical aircraft, the High Sky Wing seeks to provide multiple generations of West Texans a moment of reflection and commemoration.
- Museum of the Southwest Flyover January 22, 2018
- Holiday Hours Midland Army Air Field Museum December 21, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Almost Sold Out December 21, 2017
- Formation Flying Over West Texas December 19, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Continue Through Dec 23rd. December 18, 2017
- Upcoming Events