The mission of the High Sky Wing is to reconnect the Permian Basin and its visitors to the societal and economic impact of Midland Army Air Field and the sacrifices made by West Texans in that history. By coupling educational exhibits and historical aircraft, the High Sky Wing seeks to provide multiple generations of West Texans a moment of reflection and commemoration.
- Christmas Lights Night Flights November 20, 2018
- Senior Care Midland Visits the Museum June 11, 2018
- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- May 5th Museum Attendance sets new one day record May 13, 2018
- Upcoming Events