- Christmas Lights Night Flights November 16, 2017
- Midland Army Air Field Museum Visits Grady School November 12, 2017
- HSW Prepares for Veteran’s Day Presentation at Grady School November 5, 2017
- How many wing members does it take to move a tank? September 27, 2017
- Annual Memorial Day Observance Set for Monday May 25, 2017
- Upcoming Events
Category Archives: Aircraft Maintenance
Imagining what life will be like with only one Swift! Yes, Virginia, it is highly likely that the orange Swift, affectionately known as the Pumpkin, will be leaving Midland bound for the far north country (aka Indiana), to terrorize the … Continue reading
This is a video of the hanging of the T-28 engine. Click here to follow the to view the YouTube video.
Some of the Maintenance staff decided to cook out. Michael manning the grill.
Many thanks to : Paul Latham, Robin Donley, Patti Collins, Jerry, Michael, Steve,