- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- May 5th Museum Attendance sets new one day record May 13, 2018
- Hops & Props April 7, 2018 March 15, 2018
- What did you miss at last night’s Wing meeting? February 23, 2018
- Upcoming Events
Category Archives: Aircraft Maintenance
Imagining what life will be like with only one Swift! Yes, Virginia, it is highly likely that the orange Swift, affectionately known as the Pumpkin, will be leaving Midland bound for the far north country (aka Indiana), to terrorize the … Continue reading
This is a video of the hanging of the T-28 engine. Click here to follow the to view the YouTube video.
Some of the Maintenance staff decided to cook out. Michael manning the grill.
Many thanks to : Paul Latham, Robin Donley, Patti Collins, Jerry, Michael, Steve,