Imagining what life will be like with only one Swift! Yes, Virginia, it is highly likely that the orange Swift, affectionately known as the Pumpkin, will be leaving Midland bound for the far north country (aka Indiana), to terrorize the skies there. Hopefully all of this will transpire sooner rather than later, and I can move on with my quest of returning the SNJ #24 to the Coombes family. All things being equal, that transaction should take place around the middle of January. I’m not abandoning the world of Swifts however, as the Tomato YGC-1B will still remain part of the fleet.
- Christmas Lights Night Flights November 16, 2017
- Midland Army Air Field Museum Visits Grady School November 12, 2017
- HSW Prepares for Veteran’s Day Presentation at Grady School November 5, 2017
- How many wing members does it take to move a tank? September 27, 2017
- Annual Memorial Day Observance Set for Monday May 25, 2017
- Upcoming Events