Imagining what life will be like with only one Swift! Yes, Virginia, it is highly likely that the orange Swift, affectionately known as the Pumpkin, will be leaving Midland bound for the far north country (aka Indiana), to terrorize the skies there. Hopefully all of this will transpire sooner rather than later, and I can move on with my quest of returning the SNJ #24 to the Coombes family. All things being equal, that transaction should take place around the middle of January. I’m not abandoning the world of Swifts however, as the Tomato YGC-1B will still remain part of the fleet.
- Museum of the Southwest Flyover January 22, 2018
- Holiday Hours Midland Army Air Field Museum December 21, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Almost Sold Out December 21, 2017
- Formation Flying Over West Texas December 19, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Continue Through Dec 23rd. December 18, 2017
- Upcoming Events