James Martin and Sam Strahan took advantage of the scissor lift being used to install the new fan in the Commemorative Center hangar, and replaced some burned out bulbs and opened the roof vents for better air flow. It should be cooler in there pretty soon guys!
- Hops & Props 2019 January 29, 2019
- Christmas Lights Night Flights November 20, 2018
- Senior Care Midland Visits the Museum June 11, 2018
- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- Upcoming Events