Please make plans to join us at the annual High Sky Wing Awards Banquet, at which time Colonel of the Year and Spirit of the Eagle awards will be presented. The Banquet is scheduled for Saturday, January 26th in O’Brien Hall at the CAF Commemorative Center. Social hour will begin at 5:30 with a catered dinner at 6:30. Dinner will be catered by the BarnDoor. Cost of the event is $20 per person and can be paid in advance or at the door. Please RSVP (required) to Keegan Chetwynd no later than noon on Jan.18th at email@example.com or 832-444-2051. Make checks payable to HSW. Dress is casual. Consider bringing a guest/prospective new member with you to the banquet. Parking will be available in front of the Commemorative Center. Enter the Museum parking lot, turn right and drive through the open black iron gate located next to the CAF Headquarters Building. You will enjoy a slide presentation, silent auction and great camaraderie with fellow Wing members. We hope to see everyone there!
- Senior Care Midland Visits the Museum June 11, 2018
- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- May 5th Museum Attendance sets new one day record May 13, 2018
- Hops & Props April 7, 2018 March 15, 2018
- Upcoming Events