On Saturday, March 16th, the Wing’s T-28A (646) restoration project returned to the skies for the first time in several years. The test flight was conducted by Col. Bob Keating at the controls. Mark Haskin flew T-28 643 as chase and observer aircraft. The flight was about 40 minutes with Bob reporting a few squawks, but the flight was a tremendous success. Congratulations to all the hard working folks who have shed blood, sweat, and tears to get 646 back in the air. Test flights will hopefully continue in short order. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported this momentus occasion.
- Holiday Hours Midland Army Air Field Museum December 21, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Almost Sold Out December 21, 2017
- Formation Flying Over West Texas December 19, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Continue Through Dec 23rd. December 18, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Kick Off With Media Night December 15, 2017
- Upcoming Events