On Saturday, March 16th, the Wing’s T-28A (646) restoration project returned to the skies for the first time in several years. The test flight was conducted by Col. Bob Keating at the controls. Mark Haskin flew T-28 643 as chase and observer aircraft. The flight was about 40 minutes with Bob reporting a few squawks, but the flight was a tremendous success. Congratulations to all the hard working folks who have shed blood, sweat, and tears to get 646 back in the air. Test flights will hopefully continue in short order. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported this momentus occasion.
- Senior Care Midland Visits the Museum June 11, 2018
- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- May 5th Museum Attendance sets new one day record May 13, 2018
- Hops & Props April 7, 2018 March 15, 2018
- Upcoming Events