Due to possible severe weather on Thursday afternoon/evening, and concern for the safety of our members, the HSW Wing meeting scheduled for Dec 5 will be postponed. The staff will determine a new date and members will be notified. An email Blast will be sent out to members. Please advise anyone not on the Blast list of this decision.
As of this writing (10pm, Wed) the Toys for Tots, Chili Cook-off, and related events scheduled for Saturday, Dec 7, will take place with possible modifications on outdoor activities.
If you have any questions, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org