The Beech Model D18S, which was recently brought to Midland by members of the High Sky Wing from the defunct New Mexico Wing, was officially assigned to the High Sky Wing last week. The plans are for it to be brought up to flying status and then to be used for the rides program. As a part of this transaction, the Stinson S105 Voyager (N23784) and Fairchild J2K (N81348) will be reassigned.
- Senior Care Midland Visits the Museum June 11, 2018
- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- May 5th Museum Attendance sets new one day record May 13, 2018
- Hops & Props April 7, 2018 March 15, 2018
- Upcoming Events