The Beech Model D18S, which was recently brought to Midland by members of the High Sky Wing from the defunct New Mexico Wing, was officially assigned to the High Sky Wing last week. The plans are for it to be brought up to flying status and then to be used for the rides program. As a part of this transaction, the Stinson S105 Voyager (N23784) and Fairchild J2K (N81348) will be reassigned.
- Holiday Hours Midland Army Air Field Museum December 21, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Almost Sold Out December 21, 2017
- Formation Flying Over West Texas December 19, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Continue Through Dec 23rd. December 18, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Kick Off With Media Night December 15, 2017
- Upcoming Events