A lot of visitors came out to the hangar this Saturday, including folks from Mansfield, Fort Worth, El Paso, Longview and Hawaii. I was only in the hangar during the lunch hour and spoke with a lot of families and individuals, and handed out some HSW brochures. The Maintenance and Operations teams have really got the hangar looking good, and visitors are impressed. Pass the word and bring out your friends and family if they haven’t seen the “new” home of the HSW.
- Christmas Lights Night Flights November 20, 2018
- Senior Care Midland Visits the Museum June 11, 2018
- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- May 5th Museum Attendance sets new one day record May 13, 2018
- Upcoming Events