A lot of visitors came out to the hangar this Saturday, including folks from Mansfield, Fort Worth, El Paso, Longview and Hawaii. I was only in the hangar during the lunch hour and spoke with a lot of families and individuals, and handed out some HSW brochures. The Maintenance and Operations teams have really got the hangar looking good, and visitors are impressed. Pass the word and bring out your friends and family if they haven’t seen the “new” home of the HSW.
- Holiday Hours Midland Army Air Field Museum December 21, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Almost Sold Out December 21, 2017
- Formation Flying Over West Texas December 19, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Continue Through Dec 23rd. December 18, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Kick Off With Media Night December 15, 2017
- Upcoming Events