Saturday’s Mustang Stampede, put on by the CAF Museum, was a big success for the High Sky Wing this year. Not only did we bring in some money from lunch sales (thanks to all who prepared and served), but we also sold and raffled rides in our PT-19 (Thanks to Michael Clinton and his crew for that idea). Rides sold for $195 and the raffle tickets were $5. We sold rides to Mr. Mark Harding, Ms. Cari Eisele, Ms. Heath May and our own Col. Jamie Linebarger (Jamie will be taking her ride at a later date). The raffle was won by the venerable H.A. Tuck, who generously donated it to Ms. Shirley Qualia (she is the owner of the restored Model T that always draws a lot of attention at the Stampede).
- Senior Care Midland Visits the Museum June 11, 2018
- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- May 5th Museum Attendance sets new one day record May 13, 2018
- Hops & Props April 7, 2018 March 15, 2018
- Upcoming Events