Lots of folks turned out for what is becoming an annual event this past Saturday. Thanks to all the pilots and maintenance members who gave of their time to provide some fun for those of us who are normally bound to the earth. One big drawing card was the catered lunch provided by the gentleman who purchased our cook trailer last year. It was a feast that many could not finish…prime rib, lamb, sausage, beans, potato salad…yum!
- Holiday Hours Midland Army Air Field Museum December 21, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Almost Sold Out December 21, 2017
- Formation Flying Over West Texas December 19, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Continue Through Dec 23rd. December 18, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Kick Off With Media Night December 15, 2017
- Upcoming Events