Daniel Rathbun has acquired a beautiful North American AT-6F. It’s history includes winning air races in Reno, NV. Daniel explained that the plane is not correct to original specs because it was modified for racing. It seems that the aircraft will now be housed in our hangar with the other CAF and member-owned aircraft. Take a moment to come by and see it. I’m sure that Daniel would be happy to discuss his newest acquisition.
- Holiday Hours Midland Army Air Field Museum December 21, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Almost Sold Out December 21, 2017
- Formation Flying Over West Texas December 19, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Continue Through Dec 23rd. December 18, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Kick Off With Media Night December 15, 2017
- Upcoming Events