Daniel Rathbun has acquired a beautiful North American AT-6F. It’s history includes winning air races in Reno, NV. Daniel explained that the plane is not correct to original specs because it was modified for racing. It seems that the aircraft will now be housed in our hangar with the other CAF and member-owned aircraft. Take a moment to come by and see it. I’m sure that Daniel would be happy to discuss his newest acquisition.
- Senior Care Midland Visits the Museum June 11, 2018
- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- May 5th Museum Attendance sets new one day record May 13, 2018
- Hops & Props April 7, 2018 March 15, 2018
- Upcoming Events