Steve Clinton (l to r), Michael Clinton, Mark Haskin and John Echols, along with many others, solved the puzzle of how to move that 11 ton behemoth from in front of the Commemorative Center. This was done in preparation for a reworking of the parking lot into a taxiway for the old CAF Museum building. Work by the city should have already started by the time you read this.
- How many wing members does it take to move a tank? September 27, 2017
- Annual Memorial Day Observance Set for Monday May 25, 2017
- A Farewell to Bob and Carolyn Keating May 21, 2017
- Farewell Party for Carolyn and Bob Keating May 13, 2017
- CEO Steve Brown Updates the HSW April 28, 2017
- Upcoming Events