Steve Clinton (l to r), Michael Clinton, Mark Haskin and John Echols, along with many others, solved the puzzle of how to move that 11 ton behemoth from in front of the Commemorative Center. This was done in preparation for a reworking of the parking lot into a taxiway for the old CAF Museum building. Work by the city should have already started by the time you read this.
- Christmas Lights Night Flights November 20, 2018
- Senior Care Midland Visits the Museum June 11, 2018
- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- May 5th Museum Attendance sets new one day record May 13, 2018
- Upcoming Events