Steve Clinton (l to r), Michael Clinton, Mark Haskin and John Echols, along with many others, solved the puzzle of how to move that 11 ton behemoth from in front of the Commemorative Center. This was done in preparation for a reworking of the parking lot into a taxiway for the old CAF Museum building. Work by the city should have already started by the time you read this.
- Museum of the Southwest Flyover January 22, 2018
- Holiday Hours Midland Army Air Field Museum December 21, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Almost Sold Out December 21, 2017
- Formation Flying Over West Texas December 19, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Continue Through Dec 23rd. December 18, 2017
- Upcoming Events