Among many other things going on at the Wing yesterday, the Navion was started again after extensive engine repairs. It appeared to be running fine, but you’ll have to talk to the wrench turners for the “real skinny”. While Steve Clinton and Mark Haskin had the honor of cranking her up, thanks go to all who put in their time, effort, and sometimes, money to get her this far.
- Navion is chomping at the bit. December 3, 2017
- Christmas Lights Night Flights November 16, 2017
- Midland Army Air Field Museum Visits Grady School November 12, 2017
- HSW Prepares for Veteran’s Day Presentation at Grady School November 5, 2017
- How many wing members does it take to move a tank? September 27, 2017
- Upcoming Events