Among many other things going on at the Wing yesterday, the Navion was started again after extensive engine repairs. It appeared to be running fine, but you’ll have to talk to the wrench turners for the “real skinny”. While Steve Clinton and Mark Haskin had the honor of cranking her up, thanks go to all who put in their time, effort, and sometimes, money to get her this far.
- Christmas Lights Night Flights November 20, 2018
- Senior Care Midland Visits the Museum June 11, 2018
- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- May 5th Museum Attendance sets new one day record May 13, 2018
- Upcoming Events