Among many other things going on at the Wing yesterday, the Navion was started again after extensive engine repairs. It appeared to be running fine, but you’ll have to talk to the wrench turners for the “real skinny”. While Steve Clinton and Mark Haskin had the honor of cranking her up, thanks go to all who put in their time, effort, and sometimes, money to get her this far.
- Museum of the Southwest Flyover January 22, 2018
- Holiday Hours Midland Army Air Field Museum December 21, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Almost Sold Out December 21, 2017
- Formation Flying Over West Texas December 19, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Continue Through Dec 23rd. December 18, 2017
- Upcoming Events