The HSW performed a flyover for the opening of the George W. Bush art exhibit at the Museum of the Southwest on Saturday, Jan 20th. Three T-6′s, a Navion and the C-45 participated. Thanks to pilots, passengers and ground crew for making it a success.
- Hops & Props 2019 January 29, 2019
- Christmas Lights Night Flights November 20, 2018
- Senior Care Midland Visits the Museum June 11, 2018
- Hangar 25 Visit May 21, 2018
- Carver Center 2nd Graders visit the Midland Army Air Field Museum May 14, 2018
- Upcoming Events