The HSW performed a flyover for the opening of the George W. Bush art exhibit at the Museum of the Southwest on Saturday, Jan 20th. Three T-6′s, a Navion and the C-45 participated. Thanks to pilots, passengers and ground crew for making it a success.
- Museum of the Southwest Flyover January 22, 2018
- Holiday Hours Midland Army Air Field Museum December 21, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Almost Sold Out December 21, 2017
- Formation Flying Over West Texas December 19, 2017
- Christmas Night Flights Continue Through Dec 23rd. December 18, 2017
- Upcoming Events